R-shield Light Bird is a stylish neck gaiter with a nanofiber membrane
R-shield Light Bird is a lighter version of the standard R-shield design. The R-shield Light neck gaiter is more breathable and therefore more suitable for warmer days and sports activities. It’s special RESPILON® nanofiber membrane which is sewed in the area that covers the wearer’s nose and mouth blocks out 99.9% of all viruses and bacteria. With outstanding flexibility, it provides great breathability, elasticity, moisture-wicking, and mildewproof performance.
- An integrated nanofiber membrane from RESPILON® which is sewed in the area that covers the wearer’s nose and mouth blocks out 99.9% of viruses and bacteria. Dust, smog, or allergens – none of these can penetrate through the membrane.
- R-shield Light is made of spandex material, it comes with outstanding flexibility and elasticity with numerous means of use: for yoga, morning jogs, racing, hiking, skiing, riding, fishing, hunting, dressing up, etc.
- The special fitted tubular design, embedded nose clip, and an adjustable clip on the back of the neck gaiter ensure no pressure points and no headaches.
- R-shield Light is washable and needs no change of external filters.
R-shield can be used to ward off*
- and mites
*None of these can penetrate through the pores in the nanofiber membrane which is sewn in the area that covers your face.
R-shield is ideal for
- daily commute by public transport
- crowded places during the flu season
- places with airborne allergens
- hay fever
- visits to friends with pet
- smoggy environments
- for sport and trips
How does R-shield work?
RESPILON® filtration membrane, which is sewed in the area that covers the wearer’s nose and mouth, is a part of each antiviral scarf. This membrane is an extremely dense network of strong nanofibers. The combination of these features can stop even the smallest airborne solid and liquid particles. Moreover, it works in both ways, so it protects not only you but at the same time the people around you.
Support Charity with R-shield Light Bird
Siblings Martina and Josef Ptáček are multiple world champions in combat sports, coaches, and organizers of the project against bullying Caging Bullying. With their project, they have helped dozens of children in the Czech Republic and abroad. From every piece purchased RESPILON donate $1 to this project. Together with your children, you can support the anti-bullying project by purchasing R-shield Light Bird for Kids. By making your purchase, you raise awareness about the project, help buy equipment and material support for workshops, prizes, and gifts for children who have found themselves in a difficult situation.
How to choose the right size of R-shield?
No more need to measure your head to choose the right size! Thanks to the adjustable clip on the back of the R-shield, you can adjust it anytime to always keep a perfect tight fit to achieve the best possible protection. The adjustable nose clip also makes sure that the inhaled air goes through the nanofiber membrane.
How to take care of your antiviral scarf
- Wash the antiviral scarf separately. Machine wash your neck gaiter at 30 °C (86 °F) on a “hand wash” setting with washing powder only.
Enough water will wash away residues of viruses.
- Do not use fabric softeners, bleach, or any aggressive detergents
- Do not spin-dry / do not scrub.
- Do not dry in a dryer.
- Hang the neck gaiter to dry for 12-24 hours.
Do not sterilize the R-shield with ozone or a UV lamp, do not microwave, do not iron / do not steam or expose to high temperatures.
The above-mentioned practices may permanently damage the nanofilter and lower its efficiency.
||270 mm x 340 mm (w x h)
||220 mm x 140 mm (w x h)
||89% polyester, 11% elastane
||99.99% polypropylene, 0.01% PVDF
R-shield nanofiber neck gaiter protects you from viruses, bacteria, smog, dust, and allergens. So why not protect it in return? The case for R-shield will keep your nanofiber neck gaiter perfectly clean when you are not wearing it.
Neck gaiters are not suitable for children below 2.5 years old. If such small children really have to use them, please make sure that they are always accompanied by an adult